Monday, April 12, 2010

Where's the b'awww airhorn?

I need it badly right now, I can't stop crying.

I've never been so excited about being with someone in my life, but ya know I should have never gotten my hopes up, right?

I have to go through and erase locked texts, now.
I have to stop being such a hater-elitist at school, 'cause I don't have anyone to do it with anymore.
I can't listen to Read My Mind going down 220 anymore, sweet.
No more sleepovers in your comfy bed, either.

I think your reason for breaking up with me is vain, and I didn't even get the chance to make shit official with you. >>Mars is not a planet.

I can't blame you, though... It's a hard time for you, isn't it?

I'm sorry. I just fucking love you. But I really shouldn't have thought I was any different from anyone else you've done this to. Hah, how could I be so stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment